A rare find! House...
nestled in woods, overlooking beaver pond, only 20 minute drive to Byward market. Bird-watcher's paradise. Amazing garden appeared in magazine. Beautiful in-ground pool, Tyndal flag stones full of fossils. Also lovely in winter; XC ski out back door, across pond and onto Canada's largest XC ski club. Addendum:
- House close to 4000 sq ft on 2.4 acres of beautiful land;
- Save thousands with ecological geothermal furnace;
- Hybrid post and beam construction;
- Red pine flooring and walls throughout;
- Brimming with charm;
- Huge kitchen with ipe floor, sapele/wenge cabinets, sedna granite, large pantry;
- Would cost twice as much in most large cities;
- Perfect for nature-lover, gardener, xc skier or artist;
- Beautiful views from all windows;
- Huge bedrooms;
- Must be seen.